Get ready for a day event

I can not make to the idea that the summer is flying away. I am still in that mood in which I cannot get rid of the flower print, the bright colours and baggy dressses. So, becuase I am not selfish and  I like to share, I´ve decided to make a little mix with different looks for a day event (despite the fact that I´ve wore them entire summer days and nights). Enjoooy

Aun no puedo hacerme a la idea de que el verano se está alejando. Los estampados de flores, colores claros y vaporosos vestidos están aun en mi armario y no se quieren despedir. Así que,puesto que no soy egoísta y me gusta compartir, compartiré unos looks con diversos vestidos que pienso que encajarían genial en un evento más formal de día (aunque los he llevado en verano tanto de día como de noche ). 











                                                                        Dress/ vestido: H&M
                                                                     Heels/tacones: Stradivarius (sales)





                                                        Dress/vestido: Mango (outlet)
                                                               Heels: no name
                                                        Earrings/pendientes: H&M




                                                               Dress/vestido: Newlook 
                                                     Clutch/bolso: Local store /tienda local
                                                         (and no accessories...keep it simple :D)

Comentarios

Christianne ha dicho que…
I love all your outfits here, they are all gorgeous! I love your style.
Xo, Christianne
Http://simplychristianne.com
Unknown ha dicho que…
Un estilo muy bonito y elegante. Besos
Unknown ha dicho que…
Un estilo muy bonito y elegante. Besos

Más vestidos en Dresshead - Link aquí