A pop of red


It can be difficult sometimes to instill happines in winter, when all our gardrobe seems to be in mourning. I feel that red is a timeless colour and that is why I love to dress it always but not very much in combination with black. I don´t really know why but I feel that a pair of black heels diminish the elegance that red offers you. I would certainly pair a red dress with nude or even leopard heels, or some white accesories, or a grey coat....call me crazy.

I´ve paired this cute pullover from Stradivarius with greyish jeans from Pimki (now in sale), some little cuties ankle boots which are sooo comfi (Bershka) and a soft camel coat from a local Boutique. Not very expensive or super elegant clothes but I was very happy with the result :)
Enjoy

Puede ser bastante difícil transmitir alegría en invierno cuando nuestro armario entero parece estar de luto. Pero siento que el rojo es un color muy a temporal que nunca pasara de moda y es por eso por que adoro llevarlo puesto (y  porque me veo bien con él, hay que ser sincera). La combinación del rojo con el negro para mí es imposible ya que creo  que el negro resta esa elegancia que el rojo nos aporta. Combinaría un vestido rojo con tacones de leopardo o nudes, algunos accesorios blancos, un abrigo gris...tonos cálidos,vamos.  Llamádme loca!

´He combinado este jersey rojo de Stradivarius con unos jeans grisáceos de Pimki (tienen ahora un descuento), unos amores de botines camel (Bershka) y un abrigo de una boutique local que me enamoró por el corte recto y simple y por la enorme y peluda capucha :)


























Comentarios

Unknown ha dicho que…
¡Hola guapa!
La chaqueta es realmente preciosa y el bolso me ha enamorado.
Besos,
Emma
www.emmalovesfashion.com
Outlanderly ha dicho que…
Looking great. The red really does pop with the muted colours.

Jo x
www.outlanderly.com

Más vestidos en Dresshead - Link aquí